If you think one of our programmes might be a good match for you then the basic steps would be:
- Take a free on-line short-course about participation in our programmes. We have different versions of the short-course for people with different circumstances (e.g. New Zealander or international; whether the person has lab experience or not). The short-courses vary in length, but none is more than an hour. If you want to do a short-course, please complete the form by clicking here.
- If you still think the programme seems right for you, apply to the programme using the on-line form which you will be directed to at the end of the short-course.
- We will send an email with information about you uploading certain documents to us.
- Have a telephone conversation with Real World Education staff members as described in the short course.
- We will advise you by e-mail about whether you have been accepted into the programme.
From requesting to take a short-course until receiving an acceptance decision can take as little as 96 hours, if all of the steps are completed promptly.
If you get stuck at any point or have questions, please contact us.