If you think one of our programmes might be a good match for you then the basic steps would be:
- Create a REAL.AC.NZ account.
- Take the free short-course.
- If you still think the programme seems right for you, apply to the programme using the on-line form which you will be directed to at the end of the short-course.
- We will send an email with information about you uploading certain documents to us.
- Have a telephone conversation with Real World Education staff members as described in the short course.
- We will advise you by e-mail about whether you have been accepted into the programme.
From setting up an account to receiving an acceptance decision can take as little as 96 hours if you handle your parts promptly.
If you get stuck at any point or have questions, please contact us.